Frizzy hair mask
- How to make your hair smell good (all no poo types) - 23 July 2019
- My first zero waste swaps - 28 June 2019
- Frizzy hair mask - 21 June 2019
You probably all know how much I love DIY (hair) masks. This time I tried a mask for frizzy hair. This hair mask is suitable for water only users. Let’s take a look at the ingredients and their benefits.
What do you need for this mask?
- One (overripe) banana
- Two tablespoons of plain yoghurt
- One tablespoon of honey
Benefits of the ingredients:
- Good conditioner
- Contains potassium
- Contains vitamins
- Contains natural oils
- Adds shine
- Soft hair
- Combine all the ingredients together in a blender or just mash the banana with a fork and mix the ingredients untill they’re blended well (works just as fine if you don’t have a blender).
- Apply the mask to damp hair from top to bottom or only on you hair lenghts, depending on the condition of your scalp.
- Let it sit for about half an hour.
- Rinse your hair with handwarm water or shampoo if that’s your regular routine.
- Rinse your hair with cold water to close your hair cuticles.
That is it! Super simple and all natural. Works great if you have some left over bananas who are just a little bit too overripe to eat.
Let me know if you tried this mask yourself and what your thoughts about it are:)